While at BlackBerry I had both North American and Global digital marketing responsibilities and accountabilities while managing a large local team. This included leading overall strategy and execution for all owned digital properties (i.e. blackberry.com, rim.com, blogs.blackberry.com) for the desktop web, mobile web, and tablet web globally including brand governance, experience / UX optimization & alignment, technical platform (i.e. CMS) and ROI Analytics.
I was also accountable and led the selection of a new global CMS platform that replaced several legacy systems. The end result was a common platform that was easier to manage while facilitating brand and experience alignment globally on all digital channels
Accountable for the overall customer experience, technical platform and analytics on digital social / earned channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube globally
• Accountable for the creative development and execution of all digital paid media for North America
• Developed a global style guide for all digital properties that ensured brand and experience alignment
• Played active role in digitizing and mobilizing the entire customer journey and marketing mix with other ATL and BTL teams
• Expanded ROI model and focus from acquisition on desktop to acquisition, retention, loyalty and early lifecycle across desktop, mobile, tablet, and social. Led the implementation of a global dashboard that reports on the 4 funnels plus top metrics from paid & earned channels as well as brand & CRM metrics.
• Restructured the team and introduced new process, roles, and accountabilities to ensure the team works more collaboratively and is more aligned to the units business objectives. Part of this process was to change the team culture to one that was less "top down" which empowered employees. Positive leadership and mentoring has resulted in the team being highly engaged and motivated
• Launched a tablet optimized version of blackberry.com that ensures the best experience possible on all tablets - helping our funnel numbers while being industry leading and innovative using HTML 5 and based on gesture / touch navigation